The ampoules with probiotic concentrate are designed for the skin which requires rebuilding and restoration and protection from environmental pollution. Active probiotics and antioxidants in the product composition activate skin’s own protective mechanisms from polluted atmosphere and environment, ultraviolet rays and blue light. They also maintain cell metabolism and neutralize free radicals.
What do Probiotic Ampoules do?
- The ampoule concentrate neutralizes the action of free radicals.
- It activates skin’s own protective mechanisms from ultraviolet radiation and polluted air.
- It prevents premature skin photoaging.
- It improves the surface structure of the skin.
The skin tone becomes healthy, fresh and improved.
Mode of application
Apply the ampoules after cleansing in the morning or in the evening. Put the ampoule concentrate on your palms. With patting movements tap it into the face, neck and decollete skin. Leave it for a while. When the concentrate absorbs, apply your cream.
It is recommended to follow through a three week course of ampoule treatment in order to achieve the best result. You may use one or several kinds of BABOR ampoules. When alternating ampoules with different effects, there is no need to make a break in the treatment.
- Probiotics: they restore autoimmune processes in the skin and stimulate skin cell renewal and regeneration.
- Marrubium cell extract: it protects the skin from external aggressive agents (polluted air, ultraviolet radiation and blue light.)
- Encapsulated vitamin E: it protects the skin from free radicals and oxidative stress.